Hello! I'm a frontend web developer based in Portland, Oregon,
with interests in graphics programming, visual art, and electronics.
Since 2010, hypothete.com has been home to my projects, experiments, and collaborative work. I'm happiest when inventing.
- Took a class on risograph prints and made a small edition (let me know if you want one!)
- Captured light fields for my Looking Glass Portrait using a robot made of legos and a Raspberry Pi
- Wrote a program in raylib (OpenGL SDK for C) for visualizing spherical harmonics bands
- Wrote a pathtracer in WebGPU
- Implemented Conway's Game of Life in WebGPU
- Prepared an amaro, a type of Italian liqueur
- Built a true fisheye camera in Three.js
- Older Projects →