Hello! I'm a frontend web developer based in Portland, Oregon,
with interests in graphics programming, visual art, and electronics.
Since 2010, hypothete.com has been home to my projects, experiments, and collaborative work. I'm happiest when inventing.
- Shiny Machine: There's a robot in my garage that hunts rare pokemon.
- GMagic: A paint program for PICO-8 graphics, made with React and lua
- Demos of simple 1-point perspective and voxel terrain using the canvas tag
- 3D printed some "hauntology lenses" for a pun
- Made a painting of one of my cats
- Tried my hand at Game Boy assembly programming
- Archived Projects →